Wednesday 23 September 2015

Faces in multiples drawn by a guest artist

Posted with permission of the artist, Kevin Schroeder (grade 6)
This guy has drawing chops and proves to be a very witty and clever conversationalist. I am watching to see how soon before Kevin gets a comic strip of his own or maybe inks a book deal. Meanwhile, he graciously permits me to post some of his work.

My own pencil to paper output is a bit slow at present. To remedy such paucity of pencilings, my spouse purchased a book titled 500 Drawing Prompts. The challenge is to depict (in my cartoonish way) the suggested scenarios whether they be sandcastles or zombies (two actual assignments). Perhaps I can post a few of these in the near future.

1 comment:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Awesome 4 headed giraffe :) I came across a mother with 2 small kids yesterday who walked a mile...slooooooowly....stopping every 20 feet to draw on the sidewalk in chalk. I LOVED her patience, I have never seen anything like that before!