Monday 7 October 2013

Sorry Pat, I might have bought the wrong vowel

The Cassocks are coming, the Cassocks are coming!
Angst: Mentally reviewing something one has said and fearing that it was just plain dopey. I was attempting an historical reference about Cossacks. I thought the reference might be helpful. Thinking back I may have transposed vowels in the word--did 'Cossack' become "cassock'???? "Vestments? What do vestments have to do with it????"  I'm experiencing a surplice of chagrin this morning. (insert groan here)
   Today's work was intentionally scrawled in less than a minute to see if I could 'evoke' something. That and I'm a slacker. I enjoyed using a bolder point sharpie---they do kind of bleed through anything lighter than bristol board it seems.
  Have a day.

No comments: