Monday 24 June 2013

Content? There supposed to be Content?

After blogging since last autumn, I get how the greats like Gary Larson and Bill Watterson eventually call it quits (or Trudeau does spin offs, etc).Amazing that these and other creative souls can produce consistently funny and thought provoking stuff. So if I've learned anything, it's about appreciating the work of the "pros".
What am I doing in this guy's sketch book?

I must admit I still like scribbling and experimenting with watercolor. Blessed are we when work becomes play and play never becomes work. (I don't know if I made that up or am unconsciously quoting somebody else). Back to the morning coffee....

2 comments:

homecraft said...

His purpose for being in the sketch book is to be amusing! And I totally love his ears!!

:O)

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I have been thinking about that. many of us bloggers continue blogging, but I am starting to see a sunset...and wonder what may come next...